Position: Trainee, Software Engineer.
Track- .Net/ .Net Core
Job Nature- Part-Time/ Full Time
Work From Home Opportunity? – Yes.
Remote Job Opportunity? – Yes
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Develop Enterprise Resource Planning Solution which will be well written, well designed, testable and efficient code using Microsoft .Net/ Microsoft .Net Core Technology
- R&D and innovation with new tools and technologies.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with QMS standards set by the Company.
- Perform as a team member on an Agile team focused on software development and support, working in Agile Framework environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management to achieve organizational goal
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from any reputed university.
- Students from 6th to 8th semester are highly encouraged to apply who are willing to work on “Project-Based Work”.
Experience Requirements: 0 to 1 years.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Can do Attitude.
- Willing to learn new technology.
- Has to be punctual.
- Proven hands-on software development experience in .Net Framework (ASP.Net C#, .Net Core, MSSQL RDBMS)
- Familiar with Version Control (Github/Gitlab).
- Required knowledge on using Project Management Tool like- “Trello, Click Up or JIRA”.
- Required knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), MSSQL,SQL Queries (Stored Procedure, Function)
- Knowledge of WCF /REST/Web API.
- Knowledge on Reporting Technology Crystal Report, Microsoft Report(.rdlc).
- Experience in developing web forms using C#, ASP .Net, ASP .Net Core
- Verbal and written communications skills both English and Bangla
- Analytical ability on Business and Technical issues.
- You have to be a “Team Player”.