Position: Trainee, UI/UX Designer.
Job Nature– Freelance Based
Work from Home Opportunity? – Enabled
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- 0-6 Months of Experience in UI design.
- Assemble & Assess Client Prerequisites as a Team with Team Lead and Developers.
- Foster UI Mockups & Prototypes that Obviously Show How the System/Product Will Function & Look.
- Distinguish and Investigate UX Issues (for example- responsiveness)
- Basic Knowledge About User Experience Design. Xd & Figma experts.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Ability to Meet Deadlines.
- Ability to Work Independently and in a Team as well.
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from any reputed university.
- Students from the 4th to 8th semester are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary– Project-based Payment
Experience Requirements: Void.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Additional knowledge: Illustration, Photoshop.
- Can-do Attitude.
- Willing to learn new technology.
- Required knowledge on using Project Management Tool like- “Trello,
Click Up or JIRA”.
- Verbal and written communication skills, both English and Bangla.
- Analytical ability on Business and Technical issues.